Friday 13 September 2019

Driver caught pants down with prostitute in parked car - Shepherd Digest Magazine

Article Image

There was drama after a taxi driver was found pants down in his car with a prostitute at a parking lot in Nyamira Town on Sunday.

A witness said he spotted the woman entering the car and took long to come out prompting him to check on what was happening. 

“I was leaving a bar at 11pm when I saw the woman wearing a miniskirt entering the car. At first I thought she was a client. I waited for 10 minutes but she didn’t come out,” said Edwin Nyaundi. 

Nyaundi said he approached the car to see what was happening. 

“I heard funny sound emanating from the car. I mobilized riders who came and knocked the windscreen but the two could not stop enjoying the forbidden fruit,” he said.

Steve Mogendi, one of the riders said the two stopped doing bad manners when knocked the car's windscreen with force.

“The prostitute came out holding her underwear and pant on her hands. The taxi driver drove away from the scene to avoid shame,” said Mogendi.

According to Mogendi, this is not the first time taxi drivers bring prostitutes into their cars to have sex.

No comments: