Tuesday 9 May 2017

Wife injures hubby’s head in clash

Wife injures hubby’s head in clash

A woman has wounded her husband on the head during a clash.

She was packing her belongings from their 9, Ayinde Street in Mafoluku, Oshodi when the fight ensued.

Her husband, a Celestial Church of Christ prophet, was said to have run home from church to stop his wife.

In the melee, she hit him on the head with a stool when he insisted that she should drop the keys of a car he bought for her last year.

The husband, who was drenched in blood, rushed to Makinde Divisional Police Station to report.

He said: “I was still in church when I was called that my wife was packing away. I quickly went home and found it was true. I urged her to keep calm but she insisted on leaving before a fight broke out.”

Their last child was injured while trying to separate his parents.

He said: “This is not the first time they would fight but this is different. I don’t even know the cause of the fight because I wasn’t around. I only came back and met them fighting. Despite urging them to stop, they didn’t. My hands are badly bruised. They can’t continue to be my parents.”

The Nation learnt that the husband was fond of accusing his wife of infidelity.

The wife has been detained at the station.

No comments: