Monday 11 November 2019

Husband nabs wife in the act with houseboy - Shepherd Digest Magazine



There was drama after a man caught his wife in the act with a houseboy.

The incident happened on Friday afternoon in Keroka, Nyamira County.

Stephen Machage said he hired the houseboy, Victor Opiri to help his wife, Edinah Kemunto at their farm only for the rogue wife to end up having the houseboy as her lover. 

"My wife used to complain over too much work and I decided to hire Opiri to help her especially at the farm. I own a shop and most of the time, I am busy there. I was shocked when I came home to have a bath only to find my wife with the houseboy in my own bedroom having sex," said a visibly agitated Machage.

Machage said he thoroughly beat the two before he called neighbours.

"I gave them a thorough beating because it is disrespectful and shameful for my wife to sleep with the houseboy. I will never accept her back," he noted.

Area administrator Joel Onyuri confirmed the incident and said neighbours rescued the two from the beating. 

Onyuri said Kemunto, a mother of 1, has been sent away by Machage who is still angry over his wife's randy behaviour.

"She was caught naked having sex with the houseboy. There is no way we could help them solve the matter since the man refused to accept her back. She packed all her belongings and left the home," he said. 

He called on women to stop being adulterous and remain faithful in their marriages.

No comments: