Thursday 7 November 2019

Mother busts daughter having sex with cousin - Shepherd Digest Magazine

Image result for Man caught pants down with friend's wife in a bush

There was drama after a woman nabbed her daughter pants down with her cousin on Thursday
at Nyamokenye. 

Florence Barongo said her daughter, Diana Moraa returned home from school only to end up luring her cousin, Victor Onchari to have sex with him.

“My daughter is in form 3 and the boy I found her having sex with is in form 1. At 10 pm I heard funny sound emanating from my daughter’s bedroom and when I went to check on what was happening, I was shocked to find Moraa and her male cousin in the act,” said Mrs. Barango.

Mrs. Barongo said upon questioning the two, she realized they were drunk. 

“Onchari’s mother sells chang’aa which he stole and brought to my daughter. They drunk chang’aa before they started doing illicit sex in my daughter’s bedroom,” she noted.

She said locked them in the house and alerted Onchari’s parents who arrived at the house and beat them up before they were released. 

Area Nyumba Kumi official, Maurice Ondigo said parents should be alert and ensure children doesn’t engage in illicit love affair. 

“Parents must be keen now that their children will be at home for the August holiday. Underage children must not be allowed to engage in illicit sex whatsoever,” he noted.

No comments: