Saturday 27 February 2016

HOW A WIFE REPORTEDLY STORMED HER HUSBAND’S WEDDING CEREMONY TO ANOTHER WOMAN

image

Things are really happening! According to MotherhoodInStyle, a Nigerian born doctor based in the United Kingdom, Dr. Chin Akano,returned to Nigeria to get married to another woman despite been married to another for 19 years.

However, on the day of the wedding ceremony in Nkwerre, Imo state, the doctor was shocked to see his wife of over 19 years and mother of his two children, Ngozi Madukaife-Akano storm the venue with women from her village to disrupt the ceremony.

The highly enraged wife was said to have been subsequently led out by the elders so the ceremony could proceed.
Long before the ugly drama took place, the new bride had reportedly posted a picture of herself on her Instagram page relaxing inside the couple’s mansion at Nkwere and Dr Chin’s UK wife allegedly came for her on her page with these words…

‘Let me sound a note of warning to you woman of easy virtue.You have the guts to take photos in my home and post on social media. You defiled my home the temple of God in December, now you’re planning to marry my husband on the 11th of February at Nkwerre.

You want to secretly break a home of 20yrs with 2 innocent children? Let me tell you now that we are on your case,
it’s not going to be a walk in the park for the day you stepped in to my home is the day your misfortune started. We are waiting for you and I hope you are ready? After this time you will not try to break another family.

image

You have seen a nice house and ready made man so you want to jump in not knowing how we toiled.The God of my two innocents sons is already heaping coals of fire and brimstone upon your head. You want to try me a child of God but you have hit rock bottom because the chastisement of my peace is upon him. Wait for it! Step in to my home again and you will see that Jehova Jireh still works wonders.

Why didn’t you marry the father of your daughter? Baby mama? You’re trying to get pregnant for my husband, you will end up a baby mama for 10 men I assure you that you’re a thief,everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner.Feb 11th we are waiting for you let your feet step once more in to my home”!

So from the above post, it appears the wedding was not a secret, also the husband, Chin Akano posted photos of the ceremony on his Facebook page and received congratulatory messages from friends.

No comments: