Thursday 24 October 2019

Girl nabbed in the act with a 5-year-old boy - Shepherd Digest Magazine

Image result for Girl nabbed in the act 5-year-old boy

A form 3 girl shocked villagers after she was busted molesting a neighbour’s 5-year-old son.

This happened on Saturday evening in Sengera Manga, Nyamira County. 

Elizabeth Oswago said she left her son with the girl, Teresa Nyaera, and went to the hospital. 

“I left my son with Teresa to so that I could go to the hospital. I was shocked when I returned and found Teresa naked in bed with my son forcing his small uncircumcised penis into her vagina,” she noted. 



Oswago said she raised alarm, which drew instants attention from other neighbours who kicked the girl out of the bedroom. 

Area assistant chief, Charles Isoye, said the girl received a thorough beating from angry residents. 

“Residents who responded to alarm beat up the girl. Her parents were also at Suneka market during the incident. Such bad behaviours will not be condoned in the area,” he said. 

He warned adults against engaging in illicit sex with minors saying the law will not bend for anyone.

No comments: