Thursday 24 October 2019

Two men rapes woman, flees - Shepherd Digest Magazine

Image result for Two men rapes woman, flees

A 50-year-old woman is nursing injuries on her private parts after she was allegedly raped by two men.

The incident happened on Friday night at Nyangena village in Nyamira County. 

Elizabeth Mong’ina, a widow said the suspects, Michael Nyareso and Benson Obwocha went to her house under the influence of alcohol and forced her to undress before they raped her. 

“I live alone at home and it was at 10 pm when the men came to my house while they were leaving a chang’aa den to their homes. They demanded drinking water which I gave them not knowing they will turn against me,” she noted.



Mong’ina said after she served the suspects water, they drunk and later ordered her to close the door of the house before they told her to remove her clothes so that they can have sex with her.

“I tried to escape but, they overpowered me, removed my pants and raped me one by one for 1 hour before they fled,” she noted. 

Area assistant chief, Job Magero, said neighbours responded to the alarm which the woman raised after the suspects had already fled. 

“Neighbors could not catch up with the men. The suspects are well known in the area though they have gone into hiding. We are tracing them to be arrested for prosecution,” he noted.

He said tests done on the woman tested positive and records will be used as evidence in court once the suspects will be arraigned.

No comments: