Wednesday 11 September 2019

My husband has denied me sex for a year — Womans tells elders - Shepherd Digest Magazine

Article Image

A 38-year-old man was publicly shamed before his mother-in-law for allegedly denying his wife sex for one year.

This happened on Monday in Monyerero, Kitutu Chache North in Kisii County.

Paul Nyamao is accused of denying his wife, Dinah Kadogo, sex for one year. 

Nyamao visited his wife’s home to solve their marital differences when his wife publicly told the elders that he has not slept with her for one year. 



“I left his home and came to stay at my parents’ home because he denied me sex for one year. He is always busy with work ignoring me at home. I won’t go back there unless he promises to be responsible in bed,” she said.

The man’s mother-in-law, Gladys Nyabonyi, said her daughter has always complained about the man denying her conjugal rights. 

“My daughter has been complaining to me that the man changed all over sudden and he never sleeps with her in bed. This tempted her to have mpango wa kando but I asked to be more patients but the man could not change,” Nyabonyi said.

The elders led by Amos Mogaka asked the man to return to the home with a dowry in a month’s time before he gets his wife back. 

Mogaka said the man must also ensure he is responsible in bed once he reunites with his wife.

No comments: