Friday 1 November 2019

Mother attacks son for sneaking into her bedroom - Shepherd Digest Magazine

Image result for Mother attacks son for sneaking into her bedroom

An angry mother attacked her drunkard son after he sneaked into her bedroom on Tuesday at Omokorindo.

Gladys Bikeri beat her son, Peter Omwoyo out of her bedroom after he sneaked in while she was sleeping.

“I was sleeping when Omwoyo forced his way into my bedroom under the influence of alcohol. I beat and kicked him out of the bedroom,” she said

She said she reported the incident to area assistant chief, Lukas Nyabuto. 

The chief said he has summoned Omwoyo, a chang’aa addict.

“Bikeri reported that her son sneaked into her bedroom with an intention to rape her but, luckily she was awake. 

"I have summoned Omwoyo to appear in my office today Tuesday before 2 pm to tell me what he went to do at his mother’s bedroom,” said Nyabuto.

The local administrator warned youths against chang’aa consumption saying several people have been rendered unproductive by consuming illicit brews.

No comments: